Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Thank You for Hosting Us!!

Our Tanzanian adventure together is over, as Kelly heads back home to Beijing and David and I prepare to visit Diana in Cairo.  Before I write about our trip to Egypt, though, I feel the need to say thank you to David and the cats for letting us stay with them.  I even enjoyed moving and decorating the new house.  Thank you, David, for letting me use my pent up I-want-to-be-helping-Jen-and-Matt-move energy!!!  Your place looks really nice.












My special farewell wishes to those three rascals who completely stole my heart:  Cosmo, Lily, and Elvis.  They each have their own distinct personalities, and in my short time with them, I grew fond of their idiosyncrasies!


Cosmo  -  the big man on campus.  He is definitely the alpha cat, but also very playful.  He likes to rollover on his belly when you pet him, luring you into belly rubs, which he will tolerate for about 1.3 rubs!!  lol


 Elvis - my lovebug.  He is the biggest of the three, calm and observant, and a bit of a loner.  Elvis loves to be loved, though - he was the cuddliest of the three for me.


















And Lily - the huntress.  Lily is the ... roundest of the three - she loves her food!!  She also has a rough time of it with those two boys around.  I think one of her favorite things to do is to bop Cosmo on the head!

















Ah, the hammock!  I was able to catch Cosmo for some snuggles!


















Goodbye kittens ~

1 comment:

Christina said...

I think this post is clear evidence of how you need to get a cat, haha. Also, David, nice place!