Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Burj Khalifa ~ Most Beautiful Building In the World!

The Burj Khalifa is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful buildings in the world. I love looking at it from the roof of our apartment, and I never get over the fact that it looks like it's a futuristic model photoshopped into people's pictures. I love it!



Here is a model of the burj ~


The three of us at the top!


This is where they had to remove a piece of the glass so that Tom Cruise could do his stunts for his upcoming movie ~


Actually, we discovered, as we walked out onto the deck, that we weren't all the way up ~ only about two-thirds! I have to get to know the sheik!!!!


What a view!






Here we are looking down on the fountain that is between the burj and the Mall of Dubai:




One can see the whole world from up here ~ seriously! This is the latest project being undertaken by Dubai ~ to build a series of islands in the shape of the world!


I love it!

No comments: