Monday, July 20, 2009

Up in B-ham!

After seeing school friends and catching up with Jennifer, I headed north to Bellingham and my Christina in her pink house.



And I headed north with Jennifer, Matt, and David because we were all excited for the midnight opening of Harry Potter!!! To fortify ourselves we took a walk down to a local eatery.






We spent most of the evening waiting in the theater with the other crazed fans playing cards, cribbage, reading, and ordering pizza! I have to say that the movie was pretty well done..... or maybe we are just getting used to them leaving out half of the story line!!! We had little energy left, though, and so we all just hung out in the brilliant sunshine the next day!





Jennifer, Matt, and David headed back to Vancouver, but I stayed and had a wonderful time with Christina. She was taking summer classes, and she invited me to come along to math. It was great fun to meet her friends and do some math! We also decked out her new "Wii Room", mainly because I wanted to do the Wii Fit that I fell in love with at Jennifer's place!!! We went a little hog-wild-crazy and ended up also getting a DVD player so she could use the space for movie watching as well. It's so cute, and I am so upset that I didn't take any pictures!! What the heck!

I did think to pull my camera out on the weekend, though, when Christina took me out in a kayak on the lake. We paddled to our hearts content, taking in the gorgeous view.

No comments: