Friday, July 3, 2009

Life at Jen and Matt's place

The kittens are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! We came home one afternoon to find them sleeping while holding each other. Do I hear an "aaaaahhhh" ?


Luna and Max: my favorite kittens.





And the weather is just gorgeous. Here we are just enjoying a bit of sunshine outside of the apartment:






A trip to Blue Lake Park and a game of croquet. Check out Jen using her mallot!!!





But for me the most difficult thing to adjust to is the amount of daylight. This is a picture taken at 9:36. At night. When it is pitch black in Bogota!!!! Wow.

2 comments:

Christina said...

The picture you have of Max is so typical. I love it.

I will be able to join all the fun with you guys at the end of July! Yay!

Rebecca's Blogger said...

wow those kittens r so cute. and i m so jealous that my mom got to see you and id didn't when i was in town. can u believe it that i am going to be a 8th grader next year.wow.