Friday, July 31, 2009

Back to My Jennifer!

After all of my visits and trips, I really only had one more week at Jennifer's . My time was getting short and I didn't like that very much..... But we made the best of the time we had. No matter how hard I tried, though, I could never beat Jennifer's score on Wii Fit skiing, dang it!


So to make myself feel better, and to combat the heat, she and I also enjoyed the pool!


And of course, there were the kittens!! There was lots of snoozing to be done!!



Luna actually loved visiting me at about 4 in the morning for a little play and then she would curl up on my chest and sleep with me until the real morning!


Of course, that was her favorite spot when I was Facebooking or emailing!!!



Sometimes Max, who is soooooooo a mommy's kitten, would come join us for just a second!

No comments: