Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Quick Trip to California

Jennifer and I headed down to California to my folks and Darby. She and I drove the 10 hours like pros. Of course this is probably due to the fact that we have each made the trip (together and separately) many many times! And besides, the drive is worth it. My parents have created quite the cozy backyard!

We enjoyed a new, more shaded area under the redwoods.


I loved seeing my Darby again. It was tough to leave her behind, and it was so nice that she remembered me.



See that dog on the chair?? Yup, that is my Darby. That used to be my dad's pool towel.


Turns out that Darby prefers that red towel to any other, so.........


Of course, being spoiled is the name of the game. And the best way to be spoiled is with fresh peach margaritas!!






Well, and those delicious made to order pizzas!

No comments: