Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Budapest

Another of my favorite cities:  Budapest!













 One of the best art museums where we spent a rainy day!

















 Gorgeous building, outside and in






 The art wasn't bad either ;)






 Lots of kissing ~ just not for me....  *sigh





 The Egyptian section was amazing!!!











  

After spending time on the Pest side, Kelly and I decided to tackle the Buda hills - spelunking time!!!



 Whew!  It is dark down in them hills!!  Luckily, I figured out how to take a selfie wearing the lighted helmet!!


 There's Kelly!

























Wait.... Now I have to fit through that teeny, tiny opening????? 




 Ummmm, I see faces......

 and fossils!

 Part of the fun traveling through Europe at this time was that it was World Cup!!!  Best night?  The night we decided to make the game a bit more interesting.  "Bring us a shot for every goal Germany scores, sir!"  we said, glibbly. After all, this is football between world champs - how many goals could there be?  1?  2?  Yeah.... not so.  Yay, Germany?



 The video of the aftermath will not be posted.  That is all.

No comments: