Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day and a Little Touring

On Christmas morning, Christina and I decided to take a quick little tour of the island before heading to the house for Christmas dinner. She took me out across the bridge that leads to Lelu Island. 

Here we are ~ Christina in her Christmas mumu and me in my jelabia:



Crossing the bridge, we seemed to drive into yet another Paradise


This tree was one of my favorites!  I loved how it looked as though it was reaching across the road ~



And here we are, in front of the church on Lela ~


Back at the house, we opened presents and played games.  Here is Christina with Heisey ~

And here is our island Christmas tree! 


But of course, no holiday would be complete without a feast!  All of this food was made by members of the family ~ and everything was DELICIOUS!!!!! 

You can see that we each have our own coconuts as beverages ~ only the best!!!!


I think that my favorite part of the evening, was being sung to by Cia's parents and an uncle!  Kosrae is a place filled with music and laughter and love ~



Happy face!


Here is baby Ruth-Ruth and a loving uncle ~


And more kids ~ having fun playing outside, but not too sure about the new lady and her camera!


No comments: