Friday, August 16, 2013

And now, on to the next Great Adventure: Vilnius, Lithuania!!!

My international teaching adventure continues as I move on to an IB school in Vilnius, Lithuania!  It seems right, somehow, to be coming to Europe at this time in my life.  It's sort of like coming home, and that is something that I desperately need right now.  

Of course, eastern Europe is new to me, and that means plenty of new sights, sounds, and excitement!  Here is a a peek at my first glimpse of this lovely city:





Yes, I could be in trouble here ~

This is the coolest thing:  You can rent these bikes to ride around town, and the first half hour is free!


1 comment:

Christina said...

It looks so beautiful! I didn't realize you wrote any posts about Lithuania. This is exciting that I get to see more of where you live. :)