Friday, November 4, 2011

Burj Khalifa

Kelly's mom is here for a visit (before they go off to the UK) and, as for all guests, a must-see is a visit to the Burj Khalifa!!

This design for this divine structure was inspired by the 6-petaled flowers indigenous to the area. It is simple and other-worldly in it's magnificence. I never tire of looking at it.











I am the power that lifts the world’s head proudly skywards, surpassing limits and expectations.
Rising gracefully from the dessert and honouring the city with a new glow, I am an extraordinary union of engineering and art, with every detail carefully considered and beautifully crafted.

I am the life force of collective aspirations and the aesthetic union of many cultures. I stimulate dreams, stir emotions and awaken creativity.

I am the magnet that attracts the wide-eyed tourist, eagerly catching their postcard moment, the centre for the world’s finest shopping, dining and entertainment and home for world’s elite.

I am the heart of the city and its people; the marker that defines Emaar’s ambition and Dubai’s shining dream.

More than just a moment in time, I define moments for future generations.

I am Burj Khalifa.


No comments: