Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer 2011

Summer 2011 ~ Coming home after almost a year in Dubai, there were so many places to be!!!

First stop was of course Bellingham. After graduation she and I spent a lovely time just 'being' together. A highlight? Riding bikes out to Larabee State Park ~ gorgeous day on the bay






Of course, no trip home is complete without a relaxing stay at the Gasthof Oma & Opa!!!

Opa has perfected his barbequed nachos ~ and of course being tipsy here is the status quo!




My Bathing Beauty ~



Summer is of course wedding time!!! And I was lucky enough to make it to the nuptials for Rachel & Sam ~ And I was not alone! What fun to see Sarah and Chris there!!!


Mr. & Mrs. Glickman:







My home base was of course at the home of my Jennifer and Matt ~ gracious hosts!!!!

And because of Jen, I have developed a LOVE for Zumba!!!!!


And a love for cats (at least two ...)






My Christina ~ all ready to go to Kosrae...

Happy Early Birthday to Christina!

1 comment:

rachel said...

Yeah! It was so good to see you at our wedding. Thanks for being there! Hope you are enjoying all of your new adventures!