Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I spent all of last year here in Colombia, and enjoyed traveling and seeing the sights. But this year, I am going home for the holidays!

First, I played tag at the airport with Debbie's family. They were so excited to be with mom and on an adventure!



I am always amazed at the beauty of the Northwest. Being out of the country, as wonderful as that is, makes you appreciate what you have back home.




Once home, the girls and I couldn't wait to get started on our Thanksgiving dishes. We had a whole list of things to make for our get together with Matt's family, including muffins, cookies, and pumpkin cheesecake! But as we started working, I noticed something.....


Huh. Seems there is a generation gap, even in the kitchen. Notice that both girls are using their laptops rather than cookbooks?


Eventually, I just took to watching!


I mean, I did help just a bit ~


All in all, the three of us whipped up some yummy treats.


And it wasn't just the company of my girls I enjoyed; I loved being with Jen's kittens too.

Max spent a lot of time on the prowl (behind a sliding glass door...) for squirrels:


Not to be out done, Luna was on the alert as well:


Most of their time, though, was spent on Naptime!!!



I sure love those two silly cats, but as much as they tolerate me (Luna more than Max), they love their mommy best!

No comments: