Sunday, August 16, 2009

Paint, paint, paint!!

Shout out to Christina: "Just toss an egg on it and ~ you have brunch!!!"

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


So, after breakfast, we headed off to painting class in Usaquen. On the way we saw lots of pretty things:

Flower stands filled with every color imaginable!


And yes, the nicest looking KFC either of will probably ever see!!! Had to get a shot of this "fast food" chain restaurant. Tee hee!!!



Finally ~ Christina and I got to painting class!!! I have been waiting so long to share this with her. I love the feeling I get when I am creating something (even if it doesn't turn out exactly as I saw it in my head!!).

I was working with oils for the first time and I LOVED THEM!!!!


Even though she was nervous at first, she had a great time!! And she is a natural! I was so impressed with what she created in three hours!!!




She seemed happy with her work too!!


Of course I was proud of her!


And maestra Gabi wished she didn't have to leave!!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

That was such a fun day! Thanks for that. :)