Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My hot trainer!

Okay, so I have had to get back to the gym (Colombian food apparently agrees with me!!!!!). I hate that I let myself go again. Why do I do that? ARgh!

But on the bright side, I at least have a great trainer.



Tito is so sweet. He always tries to speak English with me (and of course I try to speak Spanish to him). We don't have earth shaking conversations, since we are each limited in the others' language, but I appreciate his effort.

He also is very careful with me, which I like.



He works me hard, don't get me wrong, but he takes the time to have me stretch. That is one of my favorite parts, actually. He stretches me for me! It feels nice to have someone work that hard with me. And to top it all off, he's funny! Good times, good times!

No comments: