Sunday, April 27, 2008

April 12-13 Mom's Weekend at Washington State University ~ Go Cougs!!

I had a wonderful weekend with Jennifer ~ and FABULOUS weather even though it had snowed earlier in the week....!!!
We celebrated both Jennifer's and Matt's birthdays by eating out at PF Chang's in Spokane ~mmmm, yum! And while I enjoyed using my new camera, I think someone else may have been getting annoyed with me! LOL

After dinner, Jen and Nadia and Terry and I took a little walk in that beautiful park downtown Spokane. Jen decided to take in a little run :-)



Of course the piece de resistance of the weekend was the ELTON JOHN concert Sunday night!!!!!!!!! Yes, I actually saw this legend perform live! It was amazing!!

These aren't probably the best sound clips that you'll ever hear, but I was experimenting with my new camera. :-) So, if you want to hear a little bit of Elton John ~ take a listen:


1 comment:

Chris and Sarah said...

What a fun weekend!!!